I’ve have thick hair (or should I say ‘dense’ for a more accurate technical term) for my whole life. My hair strands are fair in circumference, but I have a lot of it. A lot of the common problems I run into are:
- Hair being too heavy to tie up– especially annoying when that last loop won’t fit my thick ponytail through it
- Taking ages to dry when wet
- Too much hair everywhere when I sleep- also tends to crease when I need a strong hold
- Curls being prone to falling straight quickly
- Bobby pins consistently being ruined when stretched out
So, here is a summary of my tips and tricks for thick hair!
And if you want live demonstrations…[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMNPfKsoRV4]
Have any thick hair hacks or tips and tricks?! Let me know down below!